Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 365, Attempt #3

It's really going to happen this time. I'm going to be diligent and committed and I'm going to finish a whole year of pictures. Technology has made it so much easier since my last attempt. I now have an iPhone which means I have a camera with me at all times. I'm hoping that this will inspire me to get back into photography. I miss it. I just don't have time. 2013 will be the year that I make time for me. I will make time for my hobbies and I won't become consumed by other unnecessary things. 2012. You were pretty good. I don't really have any complaints. However, I'm looking forward to 2013.

Today's photo:


January 1, 2013: Spent the afternoon with my family. I have now locked myself in my room to watch copious amounts of LOST for which I need to analyzed for my thesis. I'm praying that this will only deepen my love for the show, not make me hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment