Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 18

Friday, Friday! Had to go into the office to get some things together for my students since their first speech day is Tuesday. A lot of them are in mild panic mode and I wanted to counter-act that as much as possible. Went for a run and did some things around my apartment before I left for Columbus with Sheri!

Had a REALLY good night in Columbus. We stayed with one of Sheri's friends from high school, Katie, and went out with her fiance and his friends. I don't know what bars we went to, but they were so much fun. It was nice to get out of town. Also, on the streets of downtown Columbus there are a bunch of street vendors and food trucks. We stopped and got gyros, and I swear, hands down, it was the best gyro I've ever had. We did have a run in with the dude who cut in front of us, but it was still delicious. Muncie needs to get food trucks other than Carter's and Greek's. It would be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment