Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9

Today was full of getting things in order for this semester. Nothing too exciting. Wednesday's are pretty easy because I don't have class or teach and I only have to be on campus for one meeting. These days are going to be dedicated to thesis writing. Yay! I did go to the mall to get new running shoes which was more frustrating than it should have been. I don't understand why all women's running shoes are neon and have some shade of pink. The gendered assumption that all women enjoy the color pink is annoying. I managed to buy a pair without pink, but I couldn't avoid the neon. Apparently that's a thing now. Ugh.


Tonight we re-established Savage's night! It was awesome. My colleagues and I used to go to Savage's one night a week our first semester just to relax. We didn't do it last semester, but I think we're trying to implement it again. It's an awesome local bar that has good, cheap food and drinks and just a super chill and fun atmosphere. I'm glad that we're going to start going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment