Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6

Classes start back tomorrow, for which I have mixed emotions. I'm glad that I'll have a regular routine and will see everyone again, however, I am not excited for the craziness that is my life during the semester. I'm always busy, which I love, but I also hate it a tad bit too. This semester won't be as hectic though since I'm only taking one class and then using my other credit hours to finish writing my thesis. I'm also looking for an organization to volunteer for since I'll have more time. I've been missing my philanthropy days from Phi Mu and wanting to get back into giving back. I'm going to do some research over the next few days and find an organization in Muncie that I want to support.


I spent today getting ready for tomorrow. Cleaned my apartment and did some grocery shopping and general errand running. Tomorrow is a 12 hour day for me, which means packing lunch, snack, and dinner. I've found that it's way cheaper to pack all of my meals and also healthier. I'm trying to help myself out a little since mornings aren't my thing by preparing as much as I can the night before. Who's knows how long this will last though.  Most nights I'm too exhausted to even make it to my bed. Woo to the start of a new semester and the last semester of my Master's program!

No comments:

Post a Comment