Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3

Heading down south to the land of the pine, thumbin my way into North Caroline...

Came to High Point/Winston-Salem today with Eliza. Stopped by HPU's campus to see how much it changed which was actually a really good time. It made me reminiscent and miss my undergrad days.  It also made me realize how much I took everything there for granted. Seriously. I was super spoiled there. I got to see old co-workers and roommates and just enjoy the empty campus since everyone was still on break. I also got to go to....wait for it....COOKOUT!!!
I have missed Cookout so much. I got a Cookout tray with a cajun chicken sandwich, hush puppies, and cajun french fries and a mint oreo milkshake. It's crazy cheap. Only $5 for the whole tray! I really love North Carolina and so many people that I care about still live here or close to here.  Once I figure my life out, I really think I'd like to move back here to settle down. It's just fantastic. And if you have doubts, take in this sunset:
When I do exciting things, I sometimes include a bonus picture. Today is one of those days. You're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment