Friday, January 11, 2013

January 10

Okay. So I know that this is going to post as January 11, but I haven't gone to sleep yet, so I think it still counts as the 10. Anyways, today was day two of teaching my new sections. They seem pretty legit. I have a lot of upperclassmen which will be interesting.


Tonight we went to trivia at Cleo's. We started off doing pretty well, but then just kind of lost it and then stopped caring all together. It's just something fun to do in a group. I always enjoy it. Also, in mid-rock out session to The Killers "Mr. Brightside," I realized how lucky I am to have come in with such a great cohort and to have developed such great relationships with my colleagues. They really are the best, and I'm going to miss them when I graduate.  Wherever I end up next, I can only be so lucky to gain friendships like I have during my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment