Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5

Driving, driving, driving. Made the trek back to Muncie today. 9 loooong hours and I am back in Indiana. Funny thing is that as soon as we got off at the Muncie exit it started to snow. What a sign. Ha. Then when I got home I realized that I had turned off the power strip that my refrigerator was plugged into. So...my fridge had been off for three weeks. Gross. At least now my fridge is nice and clean, and thankfully it was practically empty anyway. I also set up my record player!


I've decided that I was born in the wrong decade because this is hands down one of the best ways to listen to music. It just sounds so raw and real. I'm in love. I only have three records right now: Michael Jackson's "Thriller," Explosions in the Sky's "The Earth is Not a Dead Cold Place," and Old Crow Medicine Show's 45 of "Wagon Wheel." Thankfully, I live a block away from the local record store and plan to check it out ASAP. Vinyl all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment