Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20

Super lazy day today. I had this list of things I wanted to get done today so that I didn't have to leave my house in the bitter cold tomorrow, but that just didn't happen. So now I will have to venture out tomorrow and freeze my butt off. I'm so stupid. I did go to Ivanhoe's in Upland, IN for the first time. It's famous for it's ice cream, and it did not disappoint. It had 100 options for sundaes and 100 options for shakes. I got a pineapple upside down sundae. I haven't had that much sugar in such a long time. I could only eat half of it, but it was so good. So much pineapple on it!

No school tomorrow for MLK Jr. day. I'm thankful because that means that this week will be a short week. I'm also glad because now I will actually be able to watch the inauguration.  I still remember where I was for the last one. I was a junior and watched it in my room in York hall. Crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment