Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16

Today was a good day! Started the day with a run, which always makes me feel better and like I've accomplished something. Had my first thesis meeting of the semester. I know it's going to be a lot of work to meet all of my deadlines and get everything in on time, but I'm excited about it. My writing has improved so much and I'm ready to dive back into the whole writing process. We'll see if I still have these feelings two weeks in...

Went shopping with Katie after getting some work done in the office. When I got home my package from Amazon was here. I ordered a few records, Bob Marley and The Avett Brothers. I'm seriously in love with my record player. There's just something about listening to music in a more raw state as well as having the patience to listen to an album from start to finish, not skipping through tracks. It kind of surprises me how much I like it because I'm not a very patient person. But there's something about it that I find comforting.


There was an AWESOME sunset today as well. I literally lit up the whole sky, painting it orange. It was beautiful. I also got my home try on glasses from Warby Parker. I have it narrowed down to two different frames, I just have to make a decision, which I'm kind of the worst at. I love this company though. Their service is fantastic and it's such a great company. They function like TOMS where for every pair of glasses you buy, they provide eye care for someone in need. Plus, their frames are super cute. What is there to hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment