Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4

Left VA this morning and drove back home. I've realized that I'm much more relaxed during that drive than I am during my drive to Muncie. A lot of it has to do with the scenery. There are just mountains, on mountains, on mountains driving from PA to NC. But, driving from here to IN is flat and boring for most of it. Ugh. I'm not ready for break to be over. I miss my apartment and my space and my friends, but I do not miss the chaos that comes with all of that. Oh well. One more semester and I get to graduate! :)

My mom took me out for dinner as a good-bye and for my birthday. We went to the McKeansburg Hotel and I had the best fettuccine alfredo I've ever had in my life. It was delicious and nice to spend time with my mom.

Tonight I have successfully made an 11 hour playlist for the drive back. However, I have not finished my laundry or packing my car. I clearly have my priorities in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment