Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 19

Spent the day in Columbus, stopped in Cold Water to get Sheri's dogs, and came back to Muncie.  However, while we were in Columbus we got a tour of Dr. Gee (the president of OSU's) house. It is such a sweet house. His kitchen is AMAZING and is my dream kitchen. Remember when I said if I do fun things, I'll include more than one picture? Today is one of those days. Dr. Gee has this kick-ass statue of Johnny Cash made out of black crayons. And then since his signature thing is bow ties, he has over 1,200 of them. Insane and awesome at the same time. Great short trip away from Muncie. It was much needed to clear my mind of a few things, and this week is a short week, so I'm stoked.

Sweet Johnny Cash statue! So many black crayons!

Awesome bow tie collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment