Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 23

Birthday! I am now a quarter of a century old! Crazy to think about it like that! I had a really, really good birthday. I'm so thankful for my amazing family and friends who helped to make it so awesome. My mom bought pizza for my whole office for lunch, which was so thoughtful. I went in to the office for a few meetings and to get some grading done. When I got back to my apartment Daniel had left my birthday present on my coffee table. Kind of creepy, but also nice, haha.



In case you can't read it, the bag says, "Happy Birthday to my favorite Asian-American of all time." Hahaha. What a nut. I love the owl beer because it has a really cool bottle cap. I'm going to look up some crafts I can do to make something with it because I like it so much. Some people came over for birthday cake. My mom had ordered me a cake from Concannon's Bakery, a local bakery in Muncie, which is delicious. Then we went to Savage's for a few drinks and just to hang out. It wasn't anything too exciting, but it was still fun and nice and chill. I liked it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment