Monday, January 31, 2011

Top 10 Places

I've been thinking about all of the places in the U.S. that I think it would be fun to live in. I've been feeling really restless lately, so this has been on my mind a lot. I like to make lists to clear my thoughts.
  1. Chicago- I mean duh. If you know me you shouldn't really be surprised.
  2. Nashville- I've never been, but for some reason this city has been on my mind a lot lately. I think I would totally dig the music scene.
  3. Portland- I've been once, in 8th grade. I loved it, even has a kid. I want to go back and truly experience everything that the city has to offer. Plus, being a fan of Don Miller and reading his books, he talks up the city so much that it's no wonder that I'm a little bit obsessed.
  4. Denver- Another place that I've never been, but I've heard it's beautiful. However, I think I would have to practice my bike riding skills. I've heard that Denverians are big into bike riding.
  5. Raleigh/Durham- I've grouped these two cities together because I don't really have a preference of one over the other. I really like North Carolina, I'm just tired of living in the Triad area. I think I'd like to explore other areas of the state.
  6. Wilmington- Another NC city, but really, the main appeal is the fact that it's a beach town, and who doesn't love the beach?
  7. Boston- Never been, but I think I would fit right in. I've got enough attitude at least.
  8. Philadelphia- If I had to move back to Pennsylvania, than I don't think I would mind living in Philly. It has it's pros and cons, but still, the city of brotherly love has a place in my heart.
  9. Portland, ME- Another coastal town, but this time Northern. I know this is probably unrealistic, but I just imagine eating fresh lobster and relaxing in a hammock on the coast. Don't ask me why.
  10. San Fransisco- I'm not a huge California fan, but that may be because I've only been to southern California. I think that I'd like to give San Fran a try.
Who knows if I'll ever live in any of these cities. Right now it's hard to determine what I'm going to be doing tomorrow! But I think I've finally reached a point in my life where I'm down to go wherever God is calling me! Hopefully...prayerfully it's one of these ten amazing U.S. cities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment