Wednesday, January 26, 2011

p365: january 26

january 26: the crappy weather reflected my crappy mood. i've been in a funk lately. i'm diagnosing myself as having seasonal depression. ha.

i had a complete emotional breakdown tonight. everything that i've been holding in for the past few months just erupted, and once it started flowing, it wouldn't stop. i don't even know what triggered it. i was on the phone with my mom and the next thing i know i'm crying and sobbing hysterically. then i started crying  more because i didn't exactly know what was wrong and i couldn't make it stop. it was insane. i haven't cried like that in the LONGEST time. seriously, i can't even remember or name a time. i'm talking full on, shoulder shaking, hysterical crying. it was a mess, but now i feel a lot better. i'm really bad at holding things in.  i guess it was only a matter of time until i sprung a leak and a whole flood gushed out.

on a more positive note, i came home from work and had a package from my mom! it was one of my birthday presents. fun stuff from sephora. :) i also took this picture playing around with my fish eye adapter. pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment