Saturday, March 20, 2010

i wish you were here...

i woke up yesterday morning to take pictures of the sunrise for my digital photography class, and i was just struck by the beauty. it made me think of watching the sunset over chicago from navy pier, which made me nostalgic and miss project a whole lot. it's hard to believe that it's been seven months since project has been over. it's been awesome to hear from everyone how God is working in their lives and just continuing to grow them, which made me think about my journey with God and how far i've come.

at first it felt as if i was spiritually stunted, but thinking about it more i don't think it's stunted, i think that it's finally consistent. before project i think that i was just going from one spiritual high to another, and waiting for the next striking moment. but now i feel as if i'm finally at a comfortable, steady pace in relationship with the Lord, and it's really comforting.

i wish that all of csp '09 could get together again, and year after our last day together, and just talk about where we are in our lives, what the Lord has done for us, and where we see him leading us.

i feel like lately especially i've been having a lot of flashbacks to random memories from project, and i find myself laughing and smiling to myself. but instead of getting sad, i'm finally content, which i think just reflects everything else in my life. it's crazy how things are starting to come together. i feel like i'm at a good place in life. i'm content. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment