Tuesday, March 29, 2011

p365: march 29

march 29: went to visit a school and check out the grad program in the morning. i was SO worried that i was going to hate it and be stuck, but i actually really liked it. i got to tour the facility and talk to one of the professor's. she was so nice and encouraging and gave me such great advice just about my career goals in general. i just need to wait a few things out and weigh my options before i make a decision. dun dun dun. more decision making! ah!!!

phonathon was actually pretty good tonight. my callers did really well. sarah ball came to visit and she brought me a cherry coke zero. my fave. :)  after phonathon i grabbed some dinner and went to hang out with kerri. i'm going to miss her being around. even though our schedules inhibit us from hanging out a lot, it was nice to know that she was here too.

this is the ACTUAL view from my office sans 50mm lens. haha. it was such a beautiful day today! when it's nice outside i find myself just staring out the window daydreaming. not really good, but i can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment