Wednesday, October 13, 2010

fall break?

next week is fall break. actually, scratch that. next week is fall break for students, for me it's just another work week, but i'm kind of okay with that.  because the students are off i don't have phonathon, so for one week, my life gets to go back to a some what normal schedule, which will be greatly appreciated.

i feel like so much has happened since i've posted last, but then again, none of it is really worth posting.  last weekend was alumni weekend. i worked like crazy, and was pushed to the limit on several occasions, but i survived and because i worked so much i get to take a week vacation for thanksgiving. :) see, silver lining.  my job pretty much tests me in some way on a daily basis, but i'm learning to expect and deal with it.

monday i had a coffee date with abby.  she's leaving soon to go on stint to southeast asia. crazy, but so so awesome. not gonna lie, i'm kind of jealous of her life.

i feel like God has me at a really interesting place in my life right now, and i'm not quite sure how i feel about it.  i feel like i'm trapped in a sort of limbo in so many aspects in my life.  but then there are other parts of my life, where i've been content for so long, but now i'm feeling not so content. it's like God has put on a big boot and kicked me from the room of contentedness. i don't really like it.

i feel like when i started writing this post i had more profound things to say, but now i'm kind of at a loss for words...

No comments:

Post a Comment