Wednesday, April 6, 2011

door wide open

i am a stupid, stupid human. for the past how many months i have been whining, praying, and yelling to God that i need direction.  i need a sign.  i need to know where i should be and what i should be doing.  i was nothing short of throwing a temper tantrum and demanding that God listen and respond to me.

and he has. and now what am i doing? i'm hesitating. i'm scared and panicking. and i'm questioning if this is what i'm supposed to be doing. i mean really. do i need him to slap me in the face with it? apparently so.

it's amazing to see how the Lord provides, even when we doubt him. he has basically paved my way with yellow bricks, pointing me in the right direction.  there are still a few small details that i need to figure out and take care of, but the Lord has given everything else to me.

he has opened this door for me, handed me a compass pointing in the right direction, and now it's up to me to follow through. thankfully, i have wonderful friends who help me to realize that this is where i should be going and what i should be doing, and that it's not a trap. so i'm going to strap on my backpack and run through this wide open door and not look back, trusting, that through all of this, God is with me, showing me the way. 

hello grad school and another chapter of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment