Wednesday, February 9, 2011

p365: february 9

february 9: work. gym. dinner with balls. nothing too exciting, until i got home from dinner and saw the mail on the counter. so here's the funny story and why this envelope is my picture for today.

i've been having a lot of anxiety about grad school lately. A LOT. i walked into my house and saw the mail on the counter. i wasn't really paying attention but then i saw the corner of a big white envelope and i'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating for a good 10-15 seconds. i immediately dropped everything i was carrying and grabbed the envelope only to realize that it was a mailing from hpu. a mailing that I WORKED ON AND SENT OUT!!!! after my heart stopped beating it instantly fell to the floor and i felt stupid. i was also annoyed that it wasn't a letter from another university, but was yet another mailing from HPU. tragic. i know. this is my life people. this is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment